Filter Press Pumps Manufacturer in India
Working Principle of Filter Presses
Machines which are used to Filtrate Suspensions under high Pressurized Conditions in order to separate the Liquid and Solids.
It comprises of Set of Chamber Plates covered by Filter Cloth in order to Filter the Liquid and hold the Solid Particles under the Process of Pressurizing Sludge through a Feed Pump and Squeezing of Chamber Plates.
Double Mechanical Seal »
NOTE : **Parts Not Shown in Cross Sectional View
|2.125" IMS Seal Part List|
|3.2**||THRUST RING||SS 316||2|
|4||SPRING||SS 316 + HALAR||1|
|5||SPRING HOLDER||SS 316||1|
|5.1||SPRING HOLDER||SS 316||1|
|6||SNAP RING||SS 316||1|
|7**||SET SCREW||SS 316||4|
|9||O RING||SP. VITON||1|
|11||GLAND PLATE||CF. PVDF||1|
|12||SLEEVE||SS 316 + PVDF||1|
|14**||CAP SCREW||SS 304||6|
|14.1**||CAP SCREW||SS 304||2|
|19||O RING||SP. VITON||1|
|19.1||O RING||SP. VITON||1|
|34**||PIPE NIPPLE||CF PVDF||2|
Filter Press Pump 1:
Properties & Advantages :
- Completely Reversed balanced Internally Mounted Mechanical Seal Developed for High Slurry and Sludge Content Application.
- Can work under very high back pressure.
- Large Cross Sections and Thickness of Seal Face Parts in order to overcome the Difficulties in High Sludge Content Applications.
- Can work very well continuously at higher RPM's as well.
- Due to very High Pressure Requirements, at the Time of Effective cake Formation and Squeezing of Chamber Plates a very high amount of Back pressure is involved which is dealt very efficiently with this Mechanical Seal with it very hard Single Coil (Completely Stainless Steel with PVDF Coasted) Spring with all its other parts being product protected.
- Can be an ideal replacement to a Positive Displacement Pumps.
Dynamic Sealing Arrangement »
- Acidic Slurries.
- Effluent Waste.
- Pigment Manufacturing.
- Urban or Industrial sludge Dewatering.
- Other Chemical and Pharmaceutical Applications.
Filter Press Pump 2:
Properties & Advantages :
- Also Known as Dynamic Sealing Arrangements.
- No seal water required.
- Can pump up to 50 to 60% slurry and solid handling without much leakages which is there in normal gland pack pumps.
- Due to less leakage the expensive product loss is much lesser as compared to normal gland packed pumps.
- It comes with a very specialized Non-Asbestos Gland Packing/Grafoil Packing for High Temperature or can also accommodate Single Mechanical Seal.
- No maintenance required as no slurry mechanical seals are used.
- Can be operated on 1440 as well as 2900 rpm.
- Rotating parts can be provided in CD4MCu material for abrasive slurry.
- Industrial or Urban Sludge Handling.
- Dyes and Intermediates for Mild Pigment Slurries.
- Pesticides Industry.
- Processing of Copper and Other Metal Ores in Mining Applications.
- Pharmaceutical Industries.