About Semi-Open Impeller & Open Impeller Pumps
Investa Pumps has ventured into ANSI series Pumps which are constructed with Semi-Open Impellers. Investa Pumps manufactures Open Impeller Pumps out of very specialized Lost Wax Process for having minimum rejections with castings, having better impeller profiles in the castings resulting in optimum flow and efficiencies and delivering pumps at a speedy rate.
Advantages of Semi-Open impellers
- Can handle Slurries and solids content upto 30-40%.
- All the impellers have back vanes which helps in reducing the radial and Axial Thrust on the Bearings.
- With smooth flow passages and larger eye area it helps in easy flow of slurries and solids content.
- Higher efficient even with slurries.
Applications of Open Impellers Pumps
- Distilleries(Fermentation and Evaporation Section).
- Mineral Recovery Plants.
- Speciality Chemicals.
- Pulp and Paper industry for the transfer of Black and Green Liquor.
- Starch Industry.
- Dyes and Pigments.
- Chloro Alkali Plants.
- Pesticides and Insecticides.
Open Impeller Pump Parts